Monday, August 8, 2011

Mondays

For most people, Mondays are a dreaded day.  It is hard to say goodbye to the weekend and start the work week, and the thought of that alarm going off on Monday morning is enough to make most people shiver in revulsion.

However, I see things a bit differently.  For me, Monday is a great day for two reasons.  First, it gives me a full opportunity to review the entire weekend in terms of parties and events, and provides a nice opportunity for introspection and learning.  If all of the New York birthday parties that we planned went off without a hitch, then it is a time to pat myself on the back.  If there were any bumps on the road, Monday provides an opportunity to review the issue, and then work to get it resolved so that it never happens again.  Most of the time it is something truly minor, but by going above and beyond and focusing on the little things, My NYC Birthday is a company that strives to make every experience perfect.

The second thing that I really like Monday is that it typically means the start of a brand new week of birthday party planning.  It is great to start receiving new emails and phone calls from people who are seeking help in having the perfect party or event, and it feels so great to be able to answer all of their questions, provide insights and advice, and to work with them to plan out the perfect evening.

Some people might hate Monday, but as for me, it is a day that I look forward to each and every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment